Friday 30 August 2013

EMPTY NEST SYNDROME.......

Finally get to see where all the action has been coming from. Feel a little sad, a bit like when my son left home for the first time. I expect lots of Mums and Dads will be feeling the same as they tentatively drop their toddlers off for their first day of school or wave their bigger toddlers off to university . This masterpiece was tucked away in the Apple Tree, it just caught my eye after the light flooded the area after hedge trimming. It was still very much camouflaged but I recognised the dry Ornamental Grass and Monbretia that I had left out for just such a purpose earlier in the year. I think the nest belonged to the Blackbirds that have been keeping me so amused in the garden this summer. I have been watching them leaving the nest, ducking, diving and dodging cats. Here are just some of the stars of the summer show. Hope they have a safe journey, I will miss them.

No comments: